DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2021
PLACE: FT. DE SOTO PARK, ST. PETERSBURG
START TIME: HALF & 10K – 7:05 A.M.
Join us for a safe and socially-distanced Shamrock Half and 10K at beautiful Ft. De Soto Park. Participation is limited to 300 runners and walkers to ensure plenty of space for everyone. Sign up today to save your spot!
In an effort to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, we will not have ANY packet pickups. Instead we will be mailing your bib and chip to you. When you register online at Active.com, please make sure that your address is correct, especially if you have recently moved.
Please do not forget your bib (or pins) on race morning! Finisher T-shirts will be available for pickup near the finish line once you complete the race, along with your finisher medal.
Covid Protocol at The Race
RACE DAY & COVID-19 SAFETY
• Athletes are REQUIRED to wear face masks at ALL TIMES except while running in the race.
• Athletes will be lined up by anticipated pace in rows of 7 with 8 feet between each athlete.
• Athletes will line up in 50 rows behind the start line on top of markers on the ground.
• Athletes will start by row every 5 seconds, beginning at 7:15 am.
• After each start, all other athletes will move 6 feet closer to the start line.
• All timing and scoring will be based on chip timing
“The race was very well executed! I felt safe. The water stops had bottled water, hand sanitizer was out and you weren’t allowed to get your medals, T and food unless you had your mask on. I would 100% do it again.”
– Genna @Risforrunning
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think you and the volunteers did a great job hosting the race on Saturday. The safety measures that were put in place were very well thought out.”
– Cheryl Costello
The Starfish Challenge.
The only year-long runners’ Challenge in Tampa Bay! We are hoping that with our 2021-22 season, starting this September, we will be able to offer the Starfish Challenge again. Stay motivated and in shape by running in all 5 races and earn additional medals for completing our full series.
Read About the Starfish Challenge…